I woke up today wondering, “What will I post on my new blog?” It came to me then, share how I want to start my days with positive affirmations. Positive affirmations help you stay focused on your dream, goal, or behavior you want to conquer. Negative thoughts will present themselves, acknowledge them and discard, then focus again on your positive affirmation. What do you want to achieve — be successful, improve or maintain relationships, increase confidence, be healthy? Write it down on a note card, display on your computer monitor, or record it if you are able to play it back for yourself. The point is to constantly refer to it throughout your day. Begin your affirmations with I am, I feel, I deserve, I have. Beginning in this manner makes them positive and more powerful.
Some examples are:
- I am deserving of all the good things in my life.
- I am attracting powerfully positive and healthy people into my life.
- I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
- I am successful in whatever I do.
- Success is flowing now into my life.
- I am now earning a lot of money.
- I behave in ways that promote my health more every day.
Below is a YouTube video I found by Robyn Nola and Karen Drucker. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- Day 3: Rewiring Our Brains: The Power of Affirmations (kakiewrites.wordpress.com)
- Affirmations Revisited With Joy! (blissreturned.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Positivity (reflectionsfromaredhead.com)