Your gastrointestinal tract is an important part of your immune system. If your colon and GI tract are not free of toxins, it can wreak havoc on the body. A healthy digestive system starts with a healthy colon.
Our lifestyles and diets are constantly changing. If the last 25 years are any indication, these changes are not usually for the best. Foods that would otherwise offer us their own added enzymes to help our bodies absorb more nutrients are increasingly processed, heated for extended shelf life and stripped of vital elements. The problem is that in making increasing numbers of foods “safe” for ingestion, we are in some cases making foods less healthy for our systems. This means our bodies now need to work harder to absorb the same nutritional content as it may have just a few years ago.
To give our bodies an assist to function optimally, below are natural aids to assist in proper digestive health.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- May help ease occasional stomach upset
- Provides enzymes and good bacteria that promote the absorption of nutrients
- Supports a healthy digestive tract
- Supports healthy immune functions
- Supports a healthy digestive tract
- Promotes normal healing
- Supports a strong immune system
- Promotes digestive comfort
Studies have suggested that aloe, when consumed orally, imparts a wealth of health benefits, including aiding digestion and supporting the immune system. Ultimate Aloe™ Juice is a rejuvenating tonic made from 100 percent aloe vera, 50 percent aloe concentrated powder, more than 200 nutrients, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, including 13 of the 17 essential minerals needed for good nutrition. Supports a healthy digestive tract and promotes regularity within the bowel.
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Helps individuals receive well-rounded nutrition
- Aids in providing the body with enzymes, nutrients, probiotics and phytonutrients that vegetables offer
- Helps provide beneficial probiotic activity and natural enzymes
- Helps benefit the body’s organs with nutrients
- Delivers 10 billion colony forming units (CFUs) per serving
- Utilizes LiveBac® and Bio-tract® to help keep the probiotics viable and improve shelf life
- Provides beneficial bacteria to help maintain optimal bacterial balance
- Promotes a strong immune system
- Promotes bowel regularity and stomach comfort
- Promotes colon health
- Supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Supports healthy teeth
- Promotes healthy vaginal flora
- Promotes healthy vaginal pH
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports the body’s normal resistance to yeast
- Supports a healthy upper digestive tract
- Provides 10 bacterial strains for comprehensive support:
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus helvectius
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium infantis
LiveBac® is a patented process and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
BIO-tract® is a patented technology and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
- Supports a healthy liver and gall bladder
- Helps excrete toxins that accumulate over time
- Helps maintain healthy levels of glutathione
- Provides antioxidant defense
- Helps to cleanse and detoxify the liver
- Helps to cleanse and detoxify the blood
The NutriClean System is an excellent cleansing tool that should be used twice a year for optimal digestive, liver and colon health.
This system contains three components:
HepatoCleanse — capsules cleanse the liver
Release tablets — cleanse the gastrointestinal tract and enhance peristalsis
Fiber Powder — provides much needed fiber and beneficial bacteria to the colon
Become a Preferred Customer to receive exclusive offers. Click on “Sign-in” at top right of screen. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org when asked for referral source.
Have questions? Contact me at email@example.com.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.