Women balance careers, families, friends and commitments. In addition to the everyday juggling act, some women also experience the effects of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and/or menopause. Several scientific studies demonstrate how select herbs, vitamins and minerals help to promote optimal female health, especially during times of PMS or menopause, without the harmful side effects of unnatural alternatives.
- Black Cohosh has been shown to reduce hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms
- Helps alleviate mild symptoms of menopause
- Helps counteract mild adverse effects of PMS
- Helps maintain optimal female health
- Helps stabilize mood
- Supports skeletal health
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Plays a critical role in the normal contraction of skeletal and heart muscles
- Supports normal muscle use and performance
- Supports healthy teeth and gums
- Helps to maintain healthy immune functions and general wellbeing
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports proper nerve conduction
- Promotes normal regulation of hormones and enzyme production
- Promotes normal hormone secretion
- Promotes normal enzyme and hormone regulation
- Helps to ease the discomfort of PMS
- Promotes normal blood clotting
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy body weight
- Supports healthy pregnancy and fetal development
Become a Preferred Customer to receive exclusive offers. Click on “Sign-in” at top right of screen. Enter email@example.com when asked for referral source.
Have questions? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.