Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin is an isotonic-capable supplement that delivers metabolically active forms of folic acid and other B-vitamins, in addition to supplying the Recommended Daily Allowance of key vitamins and nutrients needed for an expectant mother. Taking a prenatal multivitamin with the activated forms of vitamins and minerals is important, especially to pregnant women, because it reduces the amount of effort required to activate and use the nutrients. The superior Isotonix delivery system and the activated forms of essential B-vitamins in Isotonix Prenatal Multivitamin provides pregnant women with superior multivitamin benefits without the difficulty of swallowing prenatal tablets.
- Helps contribute to a healthy pregnancy
- Provides vitamins and minerals essential for normal growth and development of the baby
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure during pregnancy
- Contains activated forms of select B vitamins to ensure optimal utilization by the body
- Healthful diets containing adequate folate may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
- 0.8 mg folic acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg folic acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Helps promote a healthy birth weight of the baby
- Deficiencies of micronutrients (zinc, iron, folic acid and iodine) during pregnancy are known causes of low birth weight
- Meets the increased requirement for certain vitamins and minerals during pregnancy
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair
Become a Preferred Customer to receive exclusive offers. Click on “Sign-in” at top right of screen. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org when asked for referral source.
Have questions? Contact me at email@example.com.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.